Tuesday, March 18, 2008

MY FANFICT part 1

This is my first draft. Hope there arent too many errors!


Home and Away:

Cassie clutched her stomach, falling to the ground.
“HENK!! HEEENK!! I think something’s wrong with the baby!”
Henk ran into the room.
“What’s wrong Cass? Is it happening again?”
“I dunno, Henk. Call Rachel!”
Henk hurried back into the living room where he snatched his cell phone of the table.
“Rachel, I know I’m the last person you want to hear from but it’s really important and I know how much you care about Cassie and it's the baby. I think it’s happening again and I don't know what to do, Cassie’s in a real bad …”
“Henk calm down! Get her to the hospital straight away!”

“Have you heard about Cassie? Poor girl. She’s in hospital right now. Looks like it’s happening again…”
“Colleen! Stop your yabbering, girly. I’m sure Cassie doesn't want you telling the whole world her business! Besides, you don't wanna go jinxing the poor girl!”
“Right, right, sorry.” Colleen hung her head. “But this is the second time this has happened to poor Cassie. Oh I’ve never liked that Henk. He’s been bad news since day one! Oh I oughtta…”
“Colleen! There are customers that need serving.”
“Oh sorry, Irene, I’m just worried about her. There seems to be a big black cloud over…”
“Stone the flamin’ crows Colleen! Don'tcha know when to shut your gob!” It was Alf, “Everybody’s worried enough without you adding to their stress.”
“Right you are. Ah, sorry Irene.” Colleen slumped away sheepishly.
Irene didn't even hear Colleen. “God please don't let that woman be right…”

“We’re losing her. Charge to 360. Clear!”
“I’m going to have to call it. Time of death, 1530.”


“Henk… We did everything we could. I’m so sorry. Cassie’s gone.”
The colour drained from Henk’s face. “Oh.”
“And I don't know how to say this. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Well, we were able to save the baby. Henk, you’re a father”

TO BE CONTINUED...



1 comment:

sweet-niblets said...

wow that left me wanting more of this fanfiction...i hope you continue writing the rest soon!

i think you have some really good ideas!!
i also like how you have taken the ideas of simple characters and made them your own.

all the twists and turn are an added bonus...keep on the good writing. :)