Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fanfiction part one.....

my draft...


“Sally! Sally!! SALLY!!” Leah screamed frantically through the front door.
“Who is it? Come in!” Sally replied with a puzzled look on her face.
“My goodness Sal, I thought you had done something stupid. Like…”
“What are you talking about Leah? I don’t understand you. I have been at home with Pippa, Cassie and Ric all day. Leah, are you alright?”
“I was certain I saw you talking to that Johnny Cooper again today. Asking him for…”
“For what, Leah? Why would I be talking to scum like him, especially after what he has done to me and my family! Do you think I am that stupid? I can believe you even would ask me such a thing!”
“Sally I’m sorry if I offended you, it was just what I saw. I didn't….”
“Save it Leah, I think you should leave. I can’t bear to look at you now.”
“Sal, you don’t mean that. I’m sorry. We need to talk about….”
“Just GO LEAH!”

“I just can’t see Sally betraying Ric and Cassie’s trust like that. Not to mention little Pippa’s trust as well.” Roman stared blankly at Leah as he responded.
“So you think I am making it up? What I saw outside the Surf Club today was my imagination? Thanks Roman!” Leah barked at him.
“Leah calm down. I’m just trying to make sense of this situation. I can’t get my head around it. So much is on my plate at the moment. I just can’t possibly….”
“You don’t think I haven’t got enough to worry about either! I got the results from my doctor today!”

To be continued….

2 comments:

minnie-mouse said...

k first of all youve got the characters down.
and secondly,, i really wanna know what happens next!

minnie-mouse said...

i see youve added pictures!